Hey guys! This is my first blog in wordpress.com. No wait, you guys are thinking that this is my first blog in wordpress.com . This is my first blog ever in my life. So today I will introduce you guys with a natural beauty……..What is natural beauty? ammmmm some of you are thinking about it that what it is…….!!
According to me it is a view that is 100% natural. For example. when it is raining, sunset, sunshine, parks mountains, or a view of lake, fall, pound, ocean and ducks, fishes, and whale swimming in water. I love all these views and I think everyone loves these type of crazy, dreamy views. People feel relax there. Sometimes if u r depressed, upset or frustrated, these views make you feel okay, happy and easy. I think if you are trying to solve any kind of problem and cannot solve it, you can go on the beach and smelling fresh smelly air can really make you genius and the solution automatically come into your brain and you have nothing to do by yourself.
Lets find some beautiful falls that have natural beauty then read about them
- Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe
- Iguazu Falls in Argentina/Brazil
- Angel Falls in Venezuela
- Kaieteur Falls in Guyana
1. Victoria Falls is located on the Zambia and Zimbabwe border. It is a gorgeous waterfall. The water of Zambezi river falls down in a straight line for 354 ft (108 m) and It is wide ( 5,604 ft/1,708 m). Water of this fall spray raises very high so people feel raining kilometers away
2. Iguazu Falls were found on the border of Brazil and Argentina. This fall is not very high (285 ft/87 m), but very impressive: it has 275 cascades, that form a horseshoe and stretch for 8858ft (2700 m).
3. Angel Falls is the highest in the world, which falls down uninterrupted for 3,212 ft (979 m). You can visit it in Cinema National Park, which is protected by UNESCO. It is named after its discoverer US aviator Jimmie Angel.
4.Kaieteur Falls is found in Guyana. Water falls for 741 ft (226 m), then it reaches the first of the many steep cascades. It attracts many tourists, who like extreme trips, since the fall is in the middle of a wilderness with no urban amenities. There a lot of times you can see the rainbow that increases the beauty of this fall a lot.
So, hopefully you guys enjoyed information about the falls and liked reading about them. I did not have enough knowledge to give you this much information so I got this information from a website. Soon you guys will see my another blog.